Your Real Estate Career Starts Here!
We Take Your Career Seriously
Like many, your current career or earning opportunity may have been adversely impacted by COVID-19. Maybe you are considering a different career path? Maybe you have always been interested in real estate and now it makes sense to take control of your financial future? If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
Are you seeing people around you have great success and wonder what you need to do to achieve the same results?
Taking action, Negotiation, Scheduling, Objection handling, Lead Generation and skill building are all essential to growing your business, but how do you know what to do each day, and where to focus when you are working?
FlipSpace is an immersive coaching community where you can get the support you need, every day.
Join us for a free one week trial and show yourself the results you are capable of.
Why should I join Flipspace?
Learn about our Clients Success’ through the FlipSpace Program and see how we have helped them change their business & life around!
10 Reasons to Choose
Keller Williams Co-Elevation Realty
- While job security and earning potential of many people has been impacted during the global pandemic, our agents on average were able to increase their income by 48% in 2021 over 2020.
- Keller Williams was recognized as the #1 Training Organization in the world by Training Magazine on three separate occasions, and as a Keller Williams agent you have access to FREE weekly training.
- We offer an in house Productivity Coaching Program for new agents, with one of the top real estate agents in the province, who will coach and guide you into production as soon as possible.
- Our low monthly fee of $95 is among the lowest in the industry and includes training, technology tools, printing / copies, social / networking events, and more.
- Our industry leading, and KW owned, proprietary software platform Command is included in your fees and offers a CRM, marketing design suite, consumer search app, agent website, electronic signature capabilities, and more. We also have an in house Tech Trainer who offers weekly training to ensure you benefit from this system.
- We have an open book policy and we openly discuss our company revenue, expenses and profits during our sales meetings. We believe you are a stakeholder in our mutual success together, so we treat you like one.
- Part of being treated as a stakeholder means you also are offered a financial interest in our company. We call this Profit Share, and each month we share approximately 48% of our total profit back to our associates who help us grow. Across KW this pays out over $100M in passive income annually.
- At KW you have a voice. Every Keller Williams office selects an Associate Leadership Council (ALC) annually which is a group of agents who helps provide leadership, strategy and vision in the areas of Career Development, Technology, Wealth Building, and Culture. We like to say we are Built by Agents, For Agents.
- Our agents have access to optional programs and services such as group health benefits (individual or family).
- We wake up every day with the sole mission of helping our agents build more profitable businesses. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to ensure Keller Williams continues to be the real estate company of choice for agents not only in Toronto, but around the globe.